Anyone been seeing any birds?

drake799

Nah people can't just go hunt there but they definitely can start trying to draw this spot effectively making it harder to draw in the future. Loose lips sinks ships what I've always been told.

Dodge Man

Nah people can't just go hunt there but they definitely can start trying to draw this spot effectively making it harder to draw in the future. Loose lips sinks ships what I've always been told.
There is like 8-10 people that frequent the waterfowl page here. If all of them put it I don't think it will change the odds much. Besides I know people that have killed limits in most all the draw blinds that at some point this season. You think that will make them harder to get?

West_Tn

Definitely can not hunt this spot unless you were drawn to hunt there. It will take you 5-6 years to get that chance.
I know. Meant that as you saying anything on here doesn't make a difference cause people can't just go hunt it cause they read that on the internet.

Levee Jumper

I know of limits killed at Tigrett, Gooch Unit A and Thorny the past couple weeks. Likely Bogota and Camden, just don't know anybody that's hunted there. Lots of good spots on the right day with the right ducks.

Tweeter

Only seen 2 in the timber Saturday, went to another timber hole a mile away and seen over 50 and shot woodies Sunday. I leave for Dyersburg tomorrow to hunt Wednesday and Thursday. Then back to the timber for the last weekend!

Latest posts