Anybody use Lee progressive setups?

Huntaholic

The reason I ask is that I don't and I know absolutely nothing about them. I do, however, have a bunch of stuff that needs to go to somebody who can use it, Theres steel/aluminum? rings with die slots in them, plastic plates or bushings of some sort, and even a partial press setup. If any of yall know what this stuff might be and want it, send me a PM with your cell number and I will send you pics of it. Im honestly not looking to sell any of it but I will GIVE it to you if you can use it!

Hunter 257W

I've got 2 of the original Lee progressives, can't recall the model numbers. I got 2 because i wanted to leave them set up for one cartridge only. Mine are set up for 45 Colt and 9mm. The 9mm hasn't been used in over 20 years. I stopped using the 45 Colt too last year when i got regular dies because something stripped out in the mechanism that advances the shell holder plate. I've had it apart in the past but didn't want to bother with it this time. I'm wondering if the plastic plates might be for the powder dropper? My presses had an assortment for all the various powder types and charges.