Anybody tried home brew scent killer liquid/spray?

TresMon

There are a bunch of recipes for home brew scent killer formulas. Does anyone have field experience with it they can comment on?

DRSJ35

i make my own the last couple of years and have had great luck with it.I make 2 different kinds.the first one is the one you can find with baking soda peroxide and a squirt of scent free shampoo.the other one i make is a cedar cover scent.i boil cedar leaves using my outside turkey cooker.i spray on the baking soda mixture to kill bacteria.then i spray on the cedar cover scent.it's worked great for me so far.and i like making my own stuff.plus its very cheap to make a gallon of each.

WTM

DRSJ35":mec0tps2 said:
i make my own the last couple of years and have had great luck with it.I make 2 different kinds.the first one is the one you can find with baking soda peroxide and a squirt of scent free shampoo.the other one i make is a cedar cover scent.i boil cedar leaves using my outside turkey cooker.i spray on the baking soda mixture to kill bacteria.then i spray on the cedar cover scent.it's worked great for me so far.and i like making my own stuff.plus its very cheap to make a gallon of each.

let me tell you, if you or your dog gets hit by a skunk spray, mix 1/4 cup baking soda with a full 32oz bottle of peroxide and a squirt of dawn dishwashing liquid and it will get rid of most of the skunk smell. believe me it works, it was hought out by a chemist. tomato juice just makes it worse.

Latest posts