Anybody know where to find Barnes Bullets?

bvoss

I started shooting Barnes TMZ 250 grain bullets a few years ago and love them. I'm needing to restock but man they are hard to find at the moment. Anyone have an idea where a fellow could pick some of these up?

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
I started shooting Barnes TMZ 250 grain bullets a few years ago and love them. I'm needing to restock but man they are hard to find at the moment. Anyone have an idea where a fellow could pick some of these up?
I'm in the same boat I need a box also only place I can find them is GunBroker but like to find them somewhere else

AM84

I've got some Remington with the accutip which are Barnes bullets though I'm not sure they are the same as the TMZ. They are the ones that come with my 700 Uml and have the green sabot. I have no intentions of shooting them. If someone needs them they can have them for the cost of shipping? I don't even know how many are in the pack. I'm at work but could look tomorrow when I get home.

Just let me know.

Remington700

I've been looking for some since summer. Sportsman's warehouse has some but they won't ship and I am nowhere near one. I emailed the company and that was no help either. I shoot the tez 250. Maybe someone will stumble on some and post here.

DeerWhisperer

I found some yesterday at Outdoor Junction in Cookville. It is the sporting goods store right off
I-40 just past Cookeville headed east. Nice place large selection of reloading supplies and they had a few boxes of the barnes available,

cbhunter

I've been looking for some since summer. Sportsman's warehouse has some but they won't ship and I am nowhere near one. I emailed the company and that was no help either. I shoot the tez 250. Maybe someone will stumble on some and post here.

Never bought from them. But it let me add to cart as if they are in stock

Tennessee280

just ordered some barnes(knight) red hot's, love these bullets

Mr. Hawk

I found some yesterday at Outdoor Junction in Cookville. It is the sporting goods store right off
I-40 just past Cookeville headed east. Nice place large selection of reloading supplies and they had a few boxes of the barnes available,
Thanks for this, I picked up a box Friday. They had 4 left.

Latest posts