Anybody have any schedule 40 metal pipe laying around?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I need two 20' sticks if anyone has any or has a source.
Rather not pay for brand new so I just thought I would throw this out there and see.

Forgot to mention, we need 3" od.
Or close to it, can't remember if that's how it's sized or not.

Last edited:

tn24

pvc.jpg

Henry

After he finds his, I need several long 3" od pieces also. Galvanized preferred.

Check with the gas company(natural gas) in your area and see if they have any old pipe laying around their facility they could sell you. That's the folks who would have lengths of pipe like that most often.
3" is an odd size in the gas business most is 3/4,1,1.25,2,4,6,8. There is some old 3" around in the systems but anything new likely won't be.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Better get that thing ready... My name is on there and I have done so much work to help that it would be a real shame if it wasn't ready for me.

Kidding of course.
LOL we are getting there. :D
Might not be brushed to my approval but we gonna get her in there. :D

Looking forward to it !
Gonna leave one wall open so we can cast better.

gasman

The only thing I am worse at than building duck blinds is wing shooting.

Actually, to be honest, i have never done either.

One question though... can we add hooks to the decoys and turn them into jug lines?
Me and @RUGER got the smarts to build the blind. We just too dang old to do all the work. Come on and we will tell you what to do. :cool:

backyardtndeer

Old satellite install poles might work for that od that you are looking for. Well drilling place in Bradford used to also do satellites, no idea if they are still open or what they may have laying around. I have bought a lot of pipe from Lewis electronics in Humboldt over the years, but last time I bought some it was really high. No telling what he might have laying around that place, he may also have old satellite poles. If he doesn't have what you need he could order it.

Latest posts