Any youth / veterans want to hunt on 2/4 in Arkansas?

Spurhunter

Feb 4th is the last youth / veteran hunt day in Arkansas and if anybody qualifies and is willing to come I'd like to offer my pit up. I would accompany anyone interested and anybody hunting would have to have a valid license and sign a liability form. I don't have a dog but I'll provide decoys and pick up ducks. Pretty much just bring your gun and shells.
What a generous offer for someone. Kudos to you. Thank you for doing this.

Don'tDrinkTinks

Idk how to direct message on here. I found this thread looking for a day lease for 2/4 it'd be myself and another young Marine veteran. If I'm not too late in asking I'd love to come out 256-655-1915 - Ryan

Also if anyone knows of a good day lease recommendations greatly appreciated
I will contact you a little later this morning Ryan.

Don'tDrinkTinks

Well our hunt was a bust. I went out Friday after work to open a hole ended up tripping and getting soaking wet. That was fun. Got an ice eater going and I'm guessing it quit running 30 mins after I left it. The next morning we had a hole the size of a go cart. Saw a lot of high flying birds but we were a day early. I bet ducks will be hammering fields today.

All things said we had a good time and we're planning on hunting together next season when it's not a frozen tundra.

Latest posts