any coyote hunters near

wgmac

Any coyote hunters near Mt.Juliet willing to show a newbie how its done? I have always wanted to do this! I've shot several while deer hunting and have found an area with a few there. I got a new gun this year and am very disapointed that the area i've been seeing them in will not allow centerfire. So guess its muzzle or crossbow. I don't have any calls yet either, just alot of time. So if anyone wants to help me out it would be very much appreciated. Thanks

wgmac

Around Priest where i deer hunt, they don't allow centerfire rifles. Not really in to shot gun hunting for things with paws or hoves. Going to see if rimfire are okay and try to get a 17 or 22. I have seen alot of coyotes out there and fox aswell. after this weekend im going to make one of those mp3 e-callers. So if anyone wants to give it a go let me know.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
To be honest around here it seems like the dogs are totally different than the ones on tv. Im very seriously thinking about putting the rifle up and getting the shotgun out and getting in the woods.

Latest posts