Another stryker 380 thread

BowtechRick

My Bowtech dealer has a new 2013 Stryker 380 with a broke trigger assembly. This is one he got and shot it a few times and the trigger assembly crapped out on him. From what I have read this was somewhat a common problem on some of the 380's.He said its like a $80.00 fix but warranty should cover it, no problem. It has never been registered because it was never sold. Anyway , he said I could buy it for $350.00 and I take care of getting it sent back in to be fixed. Sounds like a pretty good deal to me, what do you guys think? It's not a big deal to me to have to take care of getting it fixed. He has a regular job and travels alot and does his bow business on the side, thats why he doesnt want to take the time to fool with it and I can understand that. Has anyone else on here had to get there trigger assembly fixed and how was your experience doing it through warranty. $350.00 seems pretty reasonable to me even if warranty didnt cover it and I paid for the fix out of pocket. Just wanted to hear some other opinions. Thanks.

soshock1

I have a 2012 SZ380 and have had no issues whatsoever. That is a great price and if you can send the bow to be fixed under warranty registered by you, then I would jump all over that.

Latest posts