Another boating accident

fairchaser

When boats run aground, it's a very sudden stop like hitting a brick wall. Bodies get thrown around and even out of the boat. I've hit a sand bar before in the daylight and it's amazing how quickly a boat can come to a sudden stop. Running at night is very dangerous. When I go at night it's very slowly and with much caution and lots of light.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Wow, hope they are all ok and not hurt too bad.
I got a friend that bass fishes alot.
He has been doing a few night tournaments and says stuff like you think 70 mph is bad in the daylight, you need to run it with me at night. :shock:

NO thank you.

TRIGGER

RUGER":39fpeu1o said:
Wow, hope they are all ok and not hurt too bad.
I got a friend that bass fishes alot.
He has been doing a few night tournaments and says stuff like you think 70 mph is bad in the daylight, you need to run it with me at night. :shock:

NO thank you.

When I night fish I'm in very familiar waters with all of the mapping you could look at and a spot light. 30-35 mph is my comfortable speed. If anyone tries to go anywhere near 70 with me in the boat at night it wouldn't last long and would be the last time I got in the boat with them.

nitro_z17

like i said, Total Inexperience night driving a boat. these people think its like driving a car on water, well its not. ive been on the lake for 35 years and im not real comfortable driving with the big motor at night. but its not me im worried about its these people that have no clue. anyways...i hope all are well. be safe people :bash:

catman529

nitro_z17":1df01uco said:
like i said, Total Inexperience night driving a boat. these people think its like driving a car on water, well its not. ive been on the lake for 35 years and im not real comfortable driving with the big motor at night. but its not me im worried about its these people that have no clue. anyways...i hope all are well. be safe people :bash:
my boat is more like driving a car at night now... I mainly did it to avoid floating logs and it works great

a84c50fb29bfafa2e85c4f0a121880bc.jpg

Hope everyone is ok, that's gotta be scary running aground like that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts