America's Choice Steak Company!

Wrangler95

This company is setting up tents in alot of American city's and towns,got a box of 20 ribeye steak's for 30.00 dollars.Just wanted to see if anyone has tried them?

JCDEERMAN

Never heard of them, but just went to their site. Can't find where these tents are scheduled and their locations. Also, it wouldn't let me order online (just wanted to put some things in the cart for pricing and shipping costs). Looks great though

TAFKAP

I wouldn't mess with it.

If you want high quality meat, Home Place Pastures will ship. They're a farm in Como, MS with the best meat I've ever had. Heritage breed pork, hippie grassfed beef, and American lamb.

Jmed

Bought half a steer a couple weeks ago from a local guy in Winchester. Put 300+ lbs of beef in my freezer for $1000. After doing the math, I saw the savings. But my gosh, the quality of the meat is better than anything I can buy. If you are seriously looking to save on beef, and have freezer space, I would recommend going the local route. Not to mention, you can have the slaughter house make your cuts the way you like them.

Latest posts