Amazing video clip

double browtine

I posted the link before watching the deer drive trailer. I had only watched the bow hunting stalks trailer. The deer drive trailer did look dangerous. It may have just been mutiple cameras and all the best clips put together to sell more dvds.

cbhunter

I was all into the bowhunting one until he shot and he is aimed nowhere near that deer.............looked like he was basically shooting directly away from the cameraman??? not to rain on anyones parade but just calling it like I seen it. did no one else notice this?

TRIGGER

cbhunter":26o87mqu said:
I was all into the bowhunting one until he shot and he is aimed nowhere near that deer.............looked like he was basically shooting directly away from the cameraman??? not to rain on anyones parade but just calling it like I seen it. did no one else notice this?

I did notice. Thought it was just a bad angle from the camera. Going back to watch again.

cbhunter

TRIGGER":1mqt32nn said:
cbhunter":1mqt32nn said:

I did notice. Thought it was just a bad angle from the camera. Going back to watch again.
I tried to convince myself of the bad angle theory but I watched it several times and I cant buy it. lol

Latest posts