ALABAMA v Washington

PillsburyDoughboy

Re: ALABAMA v Washington

Hurts being Hurts in the first quarter . So predictable .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Nice ALABAMA drive Hurts starting to settle down .

PillsburyDoughboy

Good seeing Kiffin on the sidelines . Looks like he is on his game .

PillsburyDoughboy

Gaskin on Washington is a threat (wait for it) WE need to find a way to shut him down !

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA just needs to run the clock out now on the next possession or get a touchdown and this one is in the books .

FTG-05

Thank god for our defense and Scarborough. The offense sucked. Kiffin should be fired. You're getting 10-13 yards per run and then keep sending out passing plays that aren't working with quarterback that's out to lunch?????? WTF?

PillsburyDoughboy

FTG-05":1f8n8zjf said:
Thank god for our defense and Scarborough. The offense sucked. Kiffin should be fired. You're getting 10-13 yards per run and then keep sending out passing plays that aren't working with quarterback that's out to lunch?????? *****?
You can say that again
I've said it once I've said it twice and I'll say it again . Hurts was playing HS football for a team this time last year that did not make the playoffs .

While he is a great quarterback and (wait for it ) I am happy to have him . (The rest of the NCAA would be happy to have him .) But he is (wait for it again ) OUR weakest link .

And he showed it tonight .

As to the remark about NOT giving Washington credit . Well let's discuss that .

(Wait for it again) WE gave them plenty of potential turn overs that they could not capitalize on. Numerous missed plays ,, several times (wait for it) WE ran out of time before the snap .. and yet they were never about to capitalize on any of those .
So NO (wait for it) WE are not giving Washington any credit . We are taking the hits on offense tonight because (wait for it) we sucked on Offense .

Latest posts