ALABAMA v Washington

PalsPal

Why the (wait for it)s? I don't get it. Is that a Bama thing?

BTW you posted that you were glad Kiffin was on sidelines and that he was on his game :D !

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Turned out about how i had it figured except i never dreamed Alabamas offense would play that bad.
Washington played great but Alabamas defense played better.
Great game.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

Re: ALABAMA v Washington

PalsPal":2d4uda5m said:
Why the (wait for it)s? I don't get it. Is that a Bama thing?

BTW you posted that you were glad Kiffin was on sidelines and that he was on his game :D !

Because every time I say I or We when referring to ALABAMA someone makes it out to be a international incident .

As for Kiffin I was glad to see him on the side lines . (Wait for it ) OUR 2nd drive where we scored a touchdown looked like solid ALABAMA offense . After that it looked like a turd bowl instead of a Peach Bowl. NOT the look of a championship team . Had (wait again) WE lost I would have been fine with it because it was a horribly played game . Just glad Washington was not a caliber team capable of capitalizing on the mistakes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA v Washington

RUGER":395w7km7 said:
Turned out about how i had it figured except i never dreamed Alabamas offense would play that bad.
Washington played great but Alabamas defense played better.
Great game.

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

I agree it was a great game . Not what I was expecting for sure . I suspect the downtime and possibly the distractions of Kiffin played a part in the game . With. Less down time and more focus I see the next game going down much different .

Cazador

PillsburyDoughboy":1xu6guqr said:
I see the next game going down much different .

Does that mean you expect Al to lose? I am giving Clemson a 6 point win over them. Probably 10 if AL doesn't score on D.

PalsPal

Actually UW was in the game into the 4th.

To me, they lost the game when they had it 4th & 3 at the 50. At first, it appeared they were going to go for it, but instead they dropped back and their guy made a great punt to the 1 or so. So, it looked like a pretty good decision, but then they let Scarbrough get the first on the 3rd down play, and it was only a few plays later he broke the long one to put it away.

I know it's easy to second guess, but I think I would have gone for it on the 4th & 3.

PillsburyDoughboy

Cazador":1iqrajsd said:
PillsburyDoughboy":1iqrajsd said:

Does that mean you expect Al to lose? I am giving Clemson a 6 point win over them. Probably 10 if AL doesn't score on D.

No of course not . I am fully expecting Saban to tighten up things on offense so we don't see the shambles we saw on offense against Washington . That was not Championship playing . If (wait for it ) WE lose playing like that someone else deserves to be called champion . You cannot have that many penalties and potential turn overs to a quality team and expect to come out victorious .

PillsburyDoughboy

PillsburyDoughboy":2t3jazii said:
Cazador":2t3jazii said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2t3jazii said:

No of course not . I am fully expecting Saban to tighten up things on offense so we don't see the shambles we saw on offense against Washington . That was not Championship playing . If (wait for it ) WE lose playing like that someone else deserves to be called champion . You cannot have that many penalties and potential turn overs to a quality team and expect to come out victorious .

Like I was saying about Saban

https://www.google.com/amp/www.sbnation ... ent=safari

PillsburyDoughboy

FTG-05":2lxu1rjb said:
Thank god for our defense and Scarborough. The offense sucked. Kiffin should be fired. You're getting 10-13 yards per run and then keep sending out passing plays that aren't working with quarterback that's out to lunch?????? *****?

You were saying ???

LOL

Latest posts