akar shotguns?

infoman jr.

I think they take these chokes?
Akkarchoke.jpg

The 12 and 20 gauge take Rem Choke. Akkar is the company that makes Charles Daly guns. They are a Turkish company. Personally, I wouldn't have one.

rukiddin

Just another cheapo shotgun that, thanks to sponsor prostitutes, aka....gun columnists, that recently named "Best Buy" the Akkar 28ga semi auto it is now getting attention that, like any other cheap shotgun, it should not be getting.

Rockhound

rukiddin? said:
Just another cheapo shotgun that, thanks to sponsor prostitutes, aka....gun columnists, that recently named "Best Buy" the Akkar 28ga semi auto it is now getting attention that, like any other cheap shotgun, it should not be getting.

For the price that thry sell there 28 ga. For they probably do deserve the attn. Because if you price one elsewhere you can see why they getting attention

rukiddin

Understood....I'll admit, I'm somewhat of a shotgun snob...There might not be nothing wrong with it (the pump), I just hate to see people buy cheap shotguns but expect high performance. Lots of "road tested" low budget pumps out there (Rem, benelli, Browning, winchester...etc) I'd look at before buying this gun.

Rockhound

I agree with that to i love Browning pump shotguns and that is what i purchase for the most part but i was wanting a cheap 20 ga. Just to beat and bang around. I went with a new England

Latest posts