A break in the weather.................

DixieCrafter

............gave me a short window of opportunity Friday afternoon to get in a little trigger time behind the string before the rain began! I got to the OHLBC range in Hermitage about 1:00 p.m.

I've been trying out some new arrows, Gold Tip X-Cutter Pros and Thursday night I shot a 300 with 48 X's, and I really needed to give them a go outside to check out new sight tape marks before heading to a 3D course.

It was a wee bit cool and breezy on the range, but it was so nice to get out there and shoot!

This group is from the 40 yard bale and that's 3 in the dot.

This group is from the 50 yard bale and that's 4 in the dot.

This is my first shot the 60 yard bale hitting the tennis ball!

I'm starting to like these X-Cutters and how they shoot and group! Now I realize that these groups are no where even close to being in the ball park with the groups shot by those young whipper snapppers the likes of Huntfish, TNDeerGuy, UTGrad, FastEddie, BH163, and the CrowTerminator! But for a an old crippled half blind man I'll take it! :grin:

bowhunter163

Some good shooting there ! And it fells good to shoot outside again after being cooped up indoors all winter doesn't it . I can't wait untill 60 degree weather is the norm ...

TNDeerGuy

bowhunter163 said:
Some good shooting there ! And it fells good to shoot outside again after being cooped up indoors all winter doesn't it . I can't wait untill 60 degree weather is the norm ...

Notice he said he was shooting the 40, 50 and 60 yard bales�he failed to mention he was standing 10yds in front of each bale! :D :D :D :D LOL

UTGrad

Good shooting!!

I was able to shoot last weekend and stretched it out to 70 yards. I was pretty happy with this group at 70...the .010 pin is a big improvement over the .019 for long distance IMO.

bowhunter163

TNDeerGuy said:
bowhunter163 said:

Notice he said he was shooting the 40, 50 and 60 yard bales�he failed to mention he was standing 10yds in front of each bale! :D :D :D :D LOL
bwahahahHahaha .

Crow Terminator

DixieCrafter said:
I realize that these groups are no where even close to being in the ball park with the groups shot by those young whipper snapppers the likes of Huntfish, TNDeerGuy, UTGrad, FastEddie, BH163, and the CrowTerminator! But for a an old crippled half blind man I'll take it! :grin:

Once you reach my level, you become too afraid to shoot more than 1 arrow at the same spot. lol I'd be too ashamed to post such wide groups on the internet for everybody to see. That is, unless your shooting handicapped with your weak arm. bahaha

bowhunter163

Crow Terminator said:
DixieCrafter said:
I realize that these groups are no where even close to being in the ball park with the groups shot by those young whipper snapppers the likes of Huntfish, TNDeerGuy, UTGrad, FastEddie, BH163, and the CrowTerminator! But for a an old crippled half blind man I'll take it! :grin:

Once you reach my level, you become too afraid to shoot more than 1 arrow at the same spot. lol I'd be too ashamed to post such wide groups on the internet for everybody to see. That is, unless your shooting handicapped with your weak arm. bahaha
but ......... At least he's not shooting a crossbow like someone else on here . Haha

TNDeerGuy

bowhunter163 said:
Crow Terminator said:
DixieCrafter said:

but ......... At least he's not shooting a crossbow like someone else on here . Haha

:whistle:

Latest posts