9mm Recipes?

Nlaw1627

I use 5.7g of Power Pistol at 1.135" OAL, getting 1150-1200 fps for my 115g Round nose loads its by far my favorite. They shoot great, very accurate and consistent, and low recoil. It does got some pretty good flash in low light though. Unique is also a good option i run it around 5.4-5.5g. All primed with CCI SPP.

DaveB

First thing we need to know is what 9mm pistol yo going to purchase?

I loaded our Sig 320 with 1.8 grains over max. Repairs were 200.00 and no doctor bills.

I loaded the same SIg the load used in our Beretta 92 FS and had zero accuracy. Had to drop the charge to starting level.

In the FS, that same charge resulted in stove piping. So yes, now we load two separate charge weights.

We use CFE Pistol only.
1. Clean burning
2. Meters very good BUT don't breathe on it.
3. Seems to be available maybe sometimes occasionally almost it isn't

You can go through a pound in about 1,200 rounds or less. Get the 8 pound size if you intend to spend any time at the range. Right now the components are in slim supply--BPS had primers for nearly 9 bucks a hundred.

I get FMJ Armscor bullets from BrassmanBrass.com along with once fired brass and I buy in the largest quantity he sells.

WestTN2288

First thing we need to know is what 9mm pistol yo going to purchase?

I loaded our Sig 320 with 1.8 grains over max. Repairs were 200.00 and no doctor bills.

I loaded the same SIg the load used in our Beretta 92 FS and had zero accuracy. Had to drop the charge to starting level.

In the FS, that same charge resulted in stove piping. So yes, now we load two separate charge weights.

We use CFE Pistol only.
1. Clean burning
2. Meters very good BUT don't breathe on it.
3. Seems to be available maybe sometimes occasionally almost it isn't

You can go through a pound in about 1,200 rounds or less. Get the 8 pound size if you intend to spend any time at the range. Right now the components are in slim supply--BPS had primers for nearly 9 bucks a hundred.

I get FMJ Armscor bullets from BrassmanBrass.com along with once fired brass and I buy in the largest quantity he sells.
Well I have a Glock 19 and a beretta 92. But I am always in the market for new guns… My plan was to load something that would function in both.

On that note though, is there a powder that would do well across calibers? Say, 45 ACP, 40, 10mm, and 9mm?

slugger118

NLAW1627 knows his stuff in reloading 9mm or 6.5 Creed. He is constantly studying different loads. If you have any questions, hit him up.