870 youth back in action!

david k.

I replaced the trigger spring in my Mossberg 935 today with the one from M-Carbo...I was not quite as pleased with the end result as I was on the 870.

The stock spring averaged 5 pounds 4 ounces, the M-Carbo spring only reduced it to 4 pounds 5 ounces on average....I would have liked to see it get down into that 3.5 pound range....oh well, its better than it was I suppose.

Layne

Oh yeah first time i took my bps apart i instantly had a bad feeling haha. Pulled the trigger gaurd out and random parts started falling out in my lap. It gets way easier after doing it a few times
lol, yeah I made the mistake of taking the trigger assemble completely apart to clean it, dang, it took me forever to get the two hammer springs and guides back in... then when you have to use tape and a cut up Dr Pepper can to install the trigger assemble back in the gun it's not pretty.

Layne

Just about finished up my 870... added the Shurshot stock and forend, couldn't find a sane price on a 20 ga set so bought a 12 ga set and added a Lucy adapter. M-Carbo trigger set, Cabela's blackmaxx choke recommended by Andy and Holosun 507c green dot... now to get a chance to shoot it.

I definitely think I'm going to like the size in comparison to the BPS

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    561.3 KB · Views: 54

Latest posts