3x9x40 Scope $150-$200 range opinions

Tenn.Guy

Tenn.Guy

Thanks great read. I am seriously considering thr vortex. It comes with a free hat. :)

Tenn.Guy

SO many options and so little money! I like my Burris Fullfield II, however it is a little hard for me to get focus out of it. Once I am on the object it is super clear.

I have read alot back and forth online between the vortex and redfield. I dont believe I could go wrong with either option. Seems like customer service is a little better with Vortex, but I've never needed customer service on a scope?

REN

yup either will be good buys. I liked the Redfield better because its back by Leupold and they will replace it for the life of the scope. I have the Redfield on one of my guns and it was much better then the 50mm Nikon prostaff i had at low light.

backwoods7

Ive gotta say nikon prostaff also. Comparing 3scopes at the range today i had a vari-x3 leupold a vari-x 2 and a prostaff and believe it or not my 100 dollar ebay prostaff was clearer than my 450dollar vx3. Ive got two prostaffs and have abused the heck outa one even acidently droped my rifle on the ground and it landed on the prostaff and it still held zero. I cant say enough good about em.

Tenn.Guy

Finally bit the bullet and order a Redfield Revolution 4x12-40. I got it off swfa's sample list (Demo) but rated A.

$179.00 which was a very good deal. I will compare it to my Nikon and Burris when I get it for my own personal review.

Thanks for all the insight!

Latest posts