3rd and 4th chuck swan

DRSJ35

Can anybody give me some direction.Iv'e never been there before.I plan on scouting the day before because that all the time i have to do it.Wish it was different but at least i'll be hunting.Thanks

WORM82

We had a thread on chuck swann going here a month or 2 ago but from what the locals were saying about the logging companies in there is that it will look a lot different than any of the aerial maps will show due to the extensive logging going on

Nsghunter

I would also consider calling the area manager and speaking with him, especially given the fact that they are making changes to the forest with the logging. I have spoke with him multiple times, he's a nice guy. He even chased me down and pulled me over once because I forgot to check out after a turkey hunt.

Here is his number: DUSTIN MCCUBBINS (865) 278-3248

DRSJ35

where does most of you stay the night while your there.Is there anything close

Nsghunter

DRSJ35":3ckhxo31 said:
where does most of you stay the night while your there.Is there anything close

there is a campground on site but TWRA just posted on facebook that the campground is out of water d/t the drought and you would need to bring your own water.

DRSJ35

my buddy shot high on a nice 8.when i left the last night 3 bucks killed total.biggest was a 6 weighing 90 pounds.I assume thats field dressed but not sure.It was crazy dry everywhere.Theres a bunch of deer in there.But it seemed like every oak tree in the place was dropping.so it was a bad combo of hot and dry with mast everywhere.

Latest posts