35 REM ammo

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
Anyone got any laying around they wanna sell or trade? I have 270, 308, 22lr, 5.56, 32 S&W short, 357mag, 12,20,16 and 410 I can trade and of course cash.

utvolsfan77

@spctbone, Wednesday FedEx made me an extremely happy camper by delivering two 20-round boxes of Winchester Power Point 200 grain .35 Remington ammo to my front door here in Greeneville, Tennessee. I ordered this online from Kittery Trading Post in Maine late Sunday night. Total cost for 40 rounds, sales tax, and normal shipping was $136.93. I had never heard of this company, much less ordered from them, until another forum member mentioned them a few days ago. Although I would have preferred Remington Core Lokt, after searching for this caliber of ammo for nearly two years, I will gladly take the Winchester, and I was impressed with how quick Kittery got the rounds to me. If anyone is interested in ordering, their web site is at: Home | Kittery Trading Post

spctbone

2-Step Enabled
@spctbone, Wednesday FedEx made me an extremely happy camper by delivering two 20-round boxes of Winchester Power Point 200 grain .35 Remington ammo to my front door here in Greeneville, Tennessee. I ordered this online from Kittery Trading Post in Maine late Sunday night. Total cost for 40 rounds, sales tax, and normal shipping was $136.93. I had never heard of this company, much less ordered from them, until another forum member mentioned them a few days ago. Although I would have preferred Remington Core Lokt, after searching for this caliber of ammo for nearly two years, I will gladly take the Winchester, and I was impressed with how quick Kittery got the rounds to me. If anyone is interested in ordering, their web site is at: Home | Kittery Trading Post
Just checked and didn't see any 35 rem ☹️

7mm08

Those guys are great! I lived in Portland and they were the go to store for real sports…… not LL BEAN

GRIT

Have any of y'all ever bought from Outdoorlimited before. If so how was there shipping fast, slow.
Thanks

Latest posts