Sold/Expired Marlin 336 35 Remington Rifle

7mm08

If they do….get ready to pay the price. I love my 35rem and hunt with it the most. I found a mint jm stamp 35rem last year and just picked it up cause I knew someone would pick it up. It lasted one phone call and was sold the same day. I believe @7mm08 buddy picked it up from me.
He did and loves it! We were supposed to hunt together one weekend this season on his place with our 35's but a spider screwed that up!!!! January and coyotes is the plan now!!

Bell3wv

If you see one grab it. It appears that Ruger has canceled the idea of producing any .35 Rems. Probably trying to get all the $ they can out of the 30-30s and may be mulling over the idea of using .360 straight wall instead.

SSlater

If you see one grab it. It appears that Ruger has canceled the idea of producing any .35 Rems. Probably trying to get all the $ they can out of the 30-30s and may be mulling over the idea of using .360 straight wall instead.
Well that sucks. I was looking forward to buying one. I figured for what they want for a used original I'd just buy a new one and put it next to my original 30-30

7mm08

I want my old 79 Scout I bought in 1984 for $1500. ( I even had to borrow the money because I was just out of school and broke) . I'll even take all the rust again . I can't buy that same vehicle for less than $20K, restored……. $80K !!!!

Gone are the days……

It's only money, you can't take it with you, and the lawyers and kids will fight over it when you're dead!! Buy it!

SSlater

I want my old 79 Scout I bought in 1984 for $1500. ( I even had to borrow the money because I was just out of school and broke) . I'll even take all the rust again . I can't buy that same vehicle for less than $20K, restored……. $80K !!!!

Gone are the days……

It's only money, you can't take it with you, and the lawyers and kids will fight over it when you're dead!! Buy it!
Yep, I sure wish I could afford to buy another 74 FJ40 Land Cruiser

Rakkin6

Please quit hijacking this thread
Best of luck in your search brother. I have one that was passed down to me from my father. Ammo is expensive for it, I try to buy some whenever I find a good deal on it. If you are dead set on one and you see a good deal on ammo pick some up. Average price is between $50-60 right now. If you come across some cheaper grab it.

Latest posts