Sold/Expired Marlin 336 35 Remington Rifle

Stumpsitter

I have a '74
Model.336 35. I got it for Christmas when I was 12. I love the gun but you can't find ammo for it. So , I don't hunt with it much anymore. I think I only have 1 box of shells for it as a matter of fact. I've killed many deer with it. It's an excellent woods gun.
I have plenty of brass that I've kept over the years hoping to find someone to reload them for me. For now it just resides in the back of the gun safe.
I'm not particularly looking to get rid of it due to sentimental reasons.

TboneD

I have a '74
Model.336 35. I got it for Christmas when I was 12. I love the gun but you can't find ammo for it. So , I don't hunt with it much anymore. I think I only have 1 box of shells for it as a matter of fact. I've killed many deer with it. It's an excellent woods gun.
I have plenty of brass that I've kept over the years hoping to find someone to reload them for me. For now it just resides in the back of the gun safe.
I'm not particularly looking to get rid of it due to sentimental reasons.
You can still find .35 Rem ammo but it's like the critter it was made for killing, though. You just gotta hunt for it.
Back in the spring I scored a few boxes of Hornady at Outdoor Junction in Cookeville and last I checked AE Ammo still has some Winchester in .35 Rem.

Latest posts