330.00 dollars off livescope or active target 2…..

WTM

i went the friday of fathers day and loaded up on some stuff. they gave me 10% vet discount and asked ifni wanted 20% more off by getting one of their credit cards. told them no.

thats a lot of discounts. i hope theyre not fixing to close some stores?

i like academy but you have to look real hard at what they sell. some of the stuff lools like last gen new old stock selling for full price. so maybe thats how they afford the discounts.

TheLBLman

i like academy but you have to look real hard at what they sell. some of the stuff lools like last gen new old stock selling for full price. so maybe thats how they afford the discounts.
Could be on certain items, but I find many exact items being cheaper at Academy than at Wokemart.
One example is permethrin tick spray.

And to what extent possible, I much prefer to give my business to Academy over Wokemart.

Academy has significantly more hunting/fishing inventory than any Walmart.
Maybe not as much as BassPro, but usually better prices than BassPro.

WTM

Could be on certain items, but I find many exact items being cheaper at Academy than at Wokemart.
One example is permethrin tick spray.

And to what extent possible, I much prefer to give my business to Academy over Wokemart.

Academy has significantly more hunting/fishing inventory than any Walmart.
Maybe not as much as BassPro, but usually better prices than BassPro.
my walmart dont have crap. kind of strange being a couple of miles from ky lake.

fyi, academy has the new zman micro panfish ned jigs and plastics in stock. these things are killer.

TheLBLman

my walmart dont have crap. kind of strange being a couple of miles from ky lake.
May seem strange, but since Walmart has been getting progressively more "woke", should come as no surprise. Most Walmarts quit selling guns years ago, and their fishing inventory has been becoming less & less. But as to what any particular Walmart carries in inventory, depends largely on just how woke or not is the local manager.

Past few years, I've been getting more & more of my hunting & fishing supplies from Academy, in part due to the convenience of frequently being near one. Between Academy & Final Flight, most of my hunting stuff needs are covered. Actually, get more hunting stuff from Final Flight (which doesn't carry fishing tackle).

Crow Terminator

The Walmart in Mtn Home, Arkansas has more fishing stuff than any Walmart I have ever been in. They have about 5 full aisles from top to bottom, both sides of the aisles. I live in Athens, TN. Our Walmart is a Supercenter but only has 1.5 aisles of fishing stuff....and giving it that half aisle is stretching it because it's only a small section of fishing line and some hooks/sinkers.

Latest posts