Active Target 2 or Livescopeā€¦.

bluball

so which visual is using the visualizer, top or bottom? is that pic a split screen, screen shot?
Bottom pic is the visualizer,pics are from crappie guide ryan fishers boat.1 lvs 34 trans on a low pro mounted to trolling motor and 1 lvs 34 mounted to ultrex trolling motor shaft.2 gls 10 boxes wired to the same power source.All settings for each box and transducer are the same.

WTM

Is Hayden Jeffries using one? Reason I ask is he has something figured out that everyone else is missing.
i dont think so. i looked at his setup and watched some videos and he is still using the 32. he said it took 3 transducer swaps from garmin to get one that worked the way ge wanted. he said he didnt like the 34 as it seemed like there was a lot of jnput lag that was causing him 2-3 seconds.

his settings look a lot like how jason sealock's. most folks blow out the screen with gain, this guy doesnt.

jeffries fishes and practices everday and studies fish behavior, plus he is really young. lol, once you get late 40's and 50's then usually productive competetive fising is about done.

WTM

Bottom pic is the visualizer,pics are from crappie guide ryan fishers boat.1 lvs 34 trans on a low pro mounted to trolling motor and 1 lvs 34 mounted to ultrex trolling motor shaft.2 gls 10 boxes wired to the same power source.All settings for each box and transducer are the same.
k thanks. i was thinking the top one was the visualizer from his product description. seems like its a gain boost on the hard targets. interesting that it supposedly does this on the gls10 power cord, since a voltage boost has already been tried on 24v and does very little. running at a higher current may increase overall gain but i dont think anyone has tested it.

so in his description he said this was a drop in built jnto a new gls10 power cord. so it doesnt connect to anything else? ie the xducer adapter?

Spurhunter

Everyone thinks hayden is catching fish on the bottom
I saw a Q&A with him and they were asking him about catching fish on the bottom. He said his boat official asked him one time. So at the end of the day Hayden told him to come to the front deck and watch. He caught one right off the bottom. I think he said that was the only fish he caught off the bottom all day. šŸ˜…

WTM

I saw a Q&A with him and they were asking him about catching fish on the bottom. He said his boat official asked him one time. So at the end of the day Hayden told him to come to the front deck and watch. He caught one right off the bottom. I think he said that was the only fish he caught off the bottom all day. šŸ˜…
lol sounds like some of these " pros" need to take a sonar class or sompin.

some of those videos that young man dont sit in one spot too long. he is moving 3 times faster than the other guys.

Last edited:

Spurhunter

some of those videos that young man dont sit in one spot too long. he is moving 3 times faster than the other guys.
He is like a Tasmanian Devil out there. Absolutely amazing. If I go very fast I run over the fish before I have a chance to catch him. Granted I don't have brakes, but it probably wouldn't matter.

bluball

lol sounds like some of these " pros" need to take a sonar class or sompin.

some of those videos that young man dont sut in one spot too long. he is moving 3 times faster than the other guys.
They are all moving fast,me and danny have fished with some of them.
He is like a Tasmanian Devil out there. Absolutely amazing. If I go very fast I run over the fish before I have a chance to catch him. Granted I don't have brakes, but it probably wouldn't matter.
Brakes are awsome,we are putting on 2 sets this week.

WTM

Im sure @X-Tennessean can vouche for mešŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ive been catching fish way before livescope came outšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
yeah me too. i believe i mentioned my casting techniques and following schools of crappie around on here years ago, picking off fish with a ps21 and you said that wouldnt work on ky lake. hmmm, seems like folks are doing it with livescope now. yall just now catching up.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

bluball

yeah me too. i believe i mentioned my casting techniques and following schools of crappie around on here years ago, picking off fish with a ps21 and you said that wouldnt work on ky lake. hmmm, seems like folks are doing it with livescope now. yall just now catching up.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Haha,
If we are catching up with you we way behind.
We need to see all these fish pics or it didnt happenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£i have pics from the last 10yrs probally if you want to comparešŸ¤£can probally put on a show and tellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

WTM

Haha,

If we are catching up with you we way behind.

We need to see all these fish pics or it didnt happenšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£i have pics from the last 10yrs probally if you want to comparešŸ¤£can probally put on a show and tellšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1331.jpeg

Latest posts