300 prc

hittingsteal

Anyone know of any 300 prc brass adg lapua hornady etc ? Sad to have custom rifle no ammo.
Any help appreciated.

DaveB

I think your best bet is getting a few pieces from members to tide you over.

In the meantime, do a search on 300 PRC brass for sale and work your way down the line signing up for email notification when stock is replenished.

At each site, register (name, mailing address, etc) and create a link that will take you direct to the sign in site and another to take you to the 300 PRC location.

My Son says if you have a Hotmail email account you can get a notification of inbound email. If that is the case, I would do so. because frankly you are looking for that 50 to 1 horse to nose out the favorite at the wire. Best be ready to move quick fast and in a hurry.

And if 5 places notified me I would hit up all 5 fast as fast could be and buy as many as I thought I would need for a lifetime. Not kidding either. A lifetime.

hittingsteal

Well more than one way skin a cat. Just hate having spent over $3000 on new christensen arms elr. Never got put first round through it. So had order new barrel in diffrent caliber

billyboy

Gotta get it whenever it becomes available! Had the same issue with 7WSM brass a few years ago. Winchester finally did a run and I got 500pcs so I don't have to worry about it again.

DaveB

Gotta get it whenever it becomes available! Had the same issue with 7WSM brass a few years ago. Winchester finally did a run and I got 500pcs so I don't have to worry about it again.
Happened to me with 7mm08 brass. Had to go with PRVI. Much to my surprise, it is good brass, is bargain priced, and frequently is available when lots of others are not.

backyardtndeer

In stock right now

Latest posts