2024 quota hunt applications online

nate17

How many points is it taking to get drawn for some of these draw hunts? I've never put in for them before this year (I have lived out of state now for 15 years) and just recently started hunting Tennessee again in the last few years.

tn24

How many points is it taking to get drawn for some of these draw hunts? I've never put in for them before this year (I have lived out of state now for 15 years) and just recently started hunting Tennessee again in the last few years.
The only one I know about is Chuck Swan. It usually takes 1 point to get drawn for the turkey hunts.

Kelljp

Speaking of Chuck Swan, does anyone know the story behind the naked lady tree craving on the point 10 road ? Been hunting the big peninsula for 20 years and yet to talk to anyone who knows when it was done or by who. One thing for sure, they were artistic and had a lot of time.

Attachments

• PXL_20231109_205339607.jpg
    PXL_20231109_205339607.jpg
    685.4 KB · Views: 12

Fast Learner

A buddy and I went up and hunted Thursday and that was it. The forecast for Friday didn't seem much better for Friday and we both had obligations on Saturday. We heard a few on the limb and chased one until about noon and he never left hens. The wind was brutal! How'd everyone else do?

knightrider

A buddy and I went up and hunted Thursday and that was it. The forecast for Friday didn't seem much better for Friday and we both had obligations on Saturday. We heard a few on the limb and chased one until about noon and he never left hens. The wind was brutal! How'd everyone else do?
Had two buddies went, both killed on friday

Latest posts