2024 quota hunt applications online

yellalinehunter

Some of these hunts are end of May!! Good lawd! Better be record numbers killed after opening the season two weeks late, allowing the mature birds breed all the hens last year

galenglass

Did anybody figure the problem out with getting to the submit button... I've tried online and on the app... I can't get it for some reason

Kelljp

Did anybody figure the problem out with getting to the submit button... I've tried online and on the app... I can't get it for some reason
I had to use a computer, but here is what TWRA sent me when I ask.

"
Thank you for reaching out. There is a support ticket to get this resolved but, in the meantime, you can apply using a computer or a browser on your phone if you select the "Request Desktop Site" option in your browser's menu, rather than using the app."

scn

On the desktop version, I had a sliver of the buttons above the stupid banner on the bottom. You couldn't see what you were selecting. I went ahead and clicked on the button on the right and it took me to the correct following screen.

Mb423

I tried the app this morning and got to checkout then the app said there were no quota hunts currently available. Tonight the app is still not letting me from submitting my hunts.

Thanks @Kelljp for posting that workaround, I was finally able to submit my hunt by using the browser on my phone.

timberjack86

Chuck Swan across the board, two separate applications, no problems.
You probably outta leave them wma hunts to the big boys there JR. Don't worry. I've found a hunt that's suitable to your skill level.
https://legacyranchstx.com/pleasanton-tx/

Try turkey hunting in our high fence ranches, or book your next fishing trip in style and take advantage of our 75 acre fields and beautiful vistas. We also cater to groups with event spaces that offer everything you need to create lasting memories

Soft Talker

You probably outta leave them wma hunts to the big boys there JR. Don't worry. I've found a hunt that's suitable to your skill level.
https://legacyranchstx.com/pleasanton-tx/

Try turkey hunting in our high fence ranches, or book your next fishing trip in style and take advantage of our 75 acre fields and beautiful vistas. We also cater to groups with event spaces that offer everything you need to create lasting memories
Son, come Spring, I'm the last person you want to see parked at your favorite gate up on that mountain you hunt, I can promise you that 😉

Last edited:

galenglass

I had to use a computer, but here is what TWRA sent me when I ask.

"
Thank you for reaching out. There is a support ticket to get this resolved but, in the meantime, you can apply using a computer or a browser on your phone if you select the "Request Desktop Site" option in your browser's menu, rather than using the app."
Thank you.. that's what I finally done... I was able to finish it on home computer

Latest posts