2022-2023 Changes

redblood

I like all the changes regarding the seasons. Little steps that could help. Also like type 94 not being required. I do think that will save a few bucks and a few bucks lol.

AlabamaSwamper

They truly are going to ruin deer hunting and taking two weeks away from small game hunters in Tennessee in the CWD zone. And yes, it is essentially taking two weeks away because you are not small game hunting on private land if deer hunters are in the woods.

Looks like the commission has that agenda

Kill them all

Sad they haven't learned anything from these failed regulations in other states.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Looks fine to me, I wonder if the 2 weeks of extended season for rifle in CWD zone will be like it has, where we get to use a rifle during ML, or if it will be tacked on at the end instead.

BSK

When we bought our place in Humphreys County in '87, we had a significant turkey population in fall, but not in spring. Now, 35 years later, we have a significant turkey population in fall, but not in spring. No change.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
When we bought our place in Humphreys County in '87, we had a significant turkey population in fall, but not in spring. Now, 35 years later, we have a significant turkey population in fall, but not in spring. No change.

Sounds like you need to be lease hunting a couple miles in any direction.

TN hunter

Thankfully, I don't turkey hunt. But yes, in spring all the birds are down in the big adjoining ag bottoms. In fall, they're all up in the ridge-country after the acorn crop.
The same thing happens on our lease in Humphreys county.

Latest posts