Yogi965

I took this Buck at Cheatham WMA last season on a muzzleloader quota hunt. I call him 2020. A 10 pointer that dressed 210 pounds. My best Buck after 31 years of pursuit. I would like him scored for the Tennessee Deer Registry when TWRA staff find an opportunity. Offices having been closed for sometime. Gross score is around 167 without deductions. I would like to share this Buck with the TWRA because the deer deserves to be noted.
Very nice!!

13pt

Well I don't know how I've overlooked this thread. That's a stud for sure. Truly a once in a lifetime, and to take it off a WMA…you da man! Thanks for sharing the story. It seems to always happen when we least expect it.

Clmens

I took this Buck at Cheatham WMA last season on a muzzleloader quota hunt. I call him 2020. A 10 pointer that dressed 210 pounds. My best Buck after 31 years of pursuit. I would like him scored for the Tennessee Deer Registry when TWRA staff find an opportunity. Offices having been closed for sometime. Gross score is around 167 without deductions. I would like to share this Buck with the TWRA because the deer deserves to be noted.
Thanks, I had figured that also, slightly different result at 260lbs. The dressed weight was plenty to drag out. All uphill. It took 5 hours to get him to the truck, a friendly Hunter was gracious enough to help me load him onto the trailer.
He looks as good on the wall as he did putting him in the trailer!! Hope
Thanks, I had figured that also, slightly different result at 260lbs. The dressed weight was plenty to drag out. All uphill. It took 5 hours to get him to the truck, a friendly Hunter was gracious enough to help me load him onto the trailer.
He looks as good on the wall as he did loading him in the trailer!! Awesome buck! Hope to see you out at cheathAm again this year!

He looks as good on the wall as he did putting him in the trailer!! Hope

He looks as good on the wall as he did loading him in the trailer!! Are wesome buck! Hope to see you out at cheathAm again this year!
I truly appreciated the help, good deeds and sportsmanship often bring great rewards in time. Good luck in your hunting pursuits Cimens.

gary66

Nice!