Score? Sons 2020 buck

DoubleRidge

Check this out.....had a moment to burn and I enjoy crunching data.....don't quote me on it....but I took what appeared to be the legitimate guesses....(left the jokes out) and made some assumptions...like if someone said low 140 I plugged 141...high 140...plugged 149.....etc.....and from 35 guesses the average score was 143.5....dead on the money...or within half inch.
So collectively we are pretty good....also interesting is the range of guesses was 129 to 169.

cbhunter

Check this out.....had a moment to burn and I enjoy crunching data.....don't quote me on it....but I took what appeared to be the legitimate guesses....(left the jokes out) and made some assumptions...like if someone said low 140 I plugged 141...high 140...plugged 149.....etc.....and from 35 guesses the average score was 143.5....dead on the money...or within half inch.
So collectively we are pretty good....also interesting is the range of guesses was 129 to 169.
Thats some pretty interesting data. However, i hope you threw out my satire of 168 9/8ths. lol

I knew the total before he posted so i was just throwing a number out there for the fun of it.

Latest posts