Score? Sons 2020 buck

cbhunter

This is fake news. Gun barrel looks photoshopped

of course I'm kidding but is something on the barrel or is it some kind of photo filter that made it look like this?

Attachments

• ECAA700B-B05C-44A0-BA1E-0F449F3FC90C.png
    ECAA700B-B05C-44A0-BA1E-0F449F3FC90C.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 74

JCDEERMAN

This is fake news. Gun barrel looks photoshopped

of course I'm kidding but is something on the barrel or is it some kind of photo filter that made it look like this?
I suspect because the camera was on "portrait mode". When in this mode, objects close are very clear and objects farther away are somewhat blurry - notice the G2's and G3's in the back. So with the barrel, probably just the camera being confused 😂.

I run into that problem when trying to take pics of deer, fish, etc….as I love portrait mode

cbhunter

I suspect because the camera was on "portrait mode". When in this mode, objects close are very clear and objects farther away are somewhat blurry - notice the G2's and G3's in the back. So with the barrel, probably just the camera being confused 😂.

I run into that problem when trying to take pics of deer, fish, etc….as I love portrait mode
Yeah I noticed the blurry parts. Maybe I need to play with my diff camera modes more lol

Latest posts