2013 Kill Pic Thread

Roost 1

jumpmaster21 said:
KY shotgun harvest. 13 point we captured on video.
AaronandJeffKnox13pt_zps1c46fa7e.jpg
[/url][/img]

Great deer!! What county did he come from?

mcwallace

Columbia Scott said:
Nice buck. That is a long dry spell. Did you hunt that whole time?

Yep. Hunted as much as possible. Just didn't have a lot of good places to hunt until this year. Got permission to hunt 140 acres close to home and it paid off.

MisterSprinkles

First year hunting down here in TN. Moved down this spring from WI. 2/3 of the does I've taken so far and the only buck I've had in bow range. Strictly bow hunting this year as I have no place to gun/muzzleloader hunt.

MisterSprinkles

Ok now I think I have this thing figured out. So lets try this again. First year hunting down here in TN. Moved down this spring from WI. 2/3 of the does I've taken so far and the only buck I've had in bow range. Strictly bow hunting this year as I have no place to gun/muzzleloader hunt.
Doe #1. Just a yearling taken with my Mission Eliminator and 100 grain NAP Thunderhead. Shot was 22 yards. Went 75 yards.
9ZPcvDP.jpg

Doe #2 90 lb's dressed 100 grain NAP Thunderhead and Hoyt Vector Turbo. Shot was 6 yards. Went 30 yards.
SgklpF6.jpg

And my monster buck. First Tennessee buck so I'm pumped. 100 grain NAP Thunderhead and Hoyt Vector Turbo. Shot was 48 yards. Went 90 yards.
uICaSsW.jpg

wtbh236

my 8 pt from black powder season with my wife holding him
next picture is of my wife with her first deer an 8 pt the first day of rife season then my 9 pt taken last Friday afternoon

Latest posts