2010 duck blind draws

deer_hunter

this coming season is there any one out there that would like to make the odds better for getting a blind on old hickory. if so just let me know and we could put in together and see what happens i i get drawn then u can hunt with me if you get drawn then i can hunt with you if any one is upo for that then just let me know and we can swopt info

mathews338

dont no how but i have drawn every time i went 30th or better had 69 2 yrs in a row couple years back and waxed them, last year drawed 65 and it sucked did not know it was just a pond year round now

RedEyed Duck

mathews338 said:
dont no how but i have drawn every time i went 30th or better....

I have not had that problem, been going for 23 years and never been drawn..... My crew has been drawn, but my name has never been called. Hope we get lucky again in 2010!

mathews338

RedEyed Duck said:
mathews338 said:
dont no how but i have drawn every time i went 30th or better....

I have not had that problem, been going for 23 years and never been drawn..... My crew has been drawn, but my name has never been called. Hope we get lucky again in 2010!
it was not my name called every time

mine has only been called once but someone in my crew has got called every year and there are 5 of us

we've only been going for about 5 or 6 years

A

Anonymous

Anyone looking to add one more chance to the group for the draw??? I got a boat and decoys?

WingNut

Good luck to everybody going to the draw. I am going to miss it this year. Figured I would play in the TN Deer Golf Tourney and drink a few cold ones. Will be the first draw I've missed in a long time.

Latest posts