1000 acre lake ?

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Yes they do.
I see quite a few people out there trolling for them.
The last report they gave was on April 2 and the crappie were still in the 14-16 foot range but the guy did catch a couple 11 1/2" crappie on a shad crankbait in the 10 foot range.

They have a facebook page if you do facebook.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
cbhunter could tell ya if there are any around there.

They do, however, sell minnows, crickets & worms there at the office at the lake.
I have never bought minnows there but their crickets are priced about par for everywhere I have seen.

If you go, remember you have to purchase a daily or yearly out of county user permit.
I think they are $5.00 per day for an out of Carroll County or $30.00 for the yearly.

I am supposed to be going and giving tophat a bass fishing lesson this Saturday. :D

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I'm gonna try, that's for sure.
We are gonna hit the water about 7.

I am past ready.
Still waiting on the brace for my wife's foot, for the SECOND time, and if it does come in and works I should be good to go. :)

cbhunter

RUGER":1dxq4sn9 said:
cbhunter could tell ya if there are any around there.

They do, however, sell minnows, crickets & worms there at the office at the lake.
I have never bought minnows there but their crickets are priced about par for everywhere I have seen.

If you go, remember you have to purchase a daily or yearly out of county user permit.
I think they are $5.00 per day for an out of Carroll County or $30.00 for the yearly.

I am supposed to be going and giving tophat a bass fishing lesson this Saturday. :D

I'm not a lot of help. I didn't even know the lake sold minnows, crickets or worms. :rotf:
There is a store at the top of the hill that says "bait sold here" but i have never noticed a minnow supply there so I'm not sure what they sell (i have only been in there a couple times).
I am not aware of anywhere in huntingdon to buy minnows but good to know the lake office does. When i do get to crappie fish, we are on Ky lake so we usually get them in Camden.
I pick up my pontoon today so I MIGHT bring it out to the lake tomorrow for a test run but it would probably be afternoon sometime. If so, i'll text and see if ya'll are still around.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Sounds good man, we will be in a Phoenix with a grinning fat guy, and another frowning fat guy and kid. :)

I will be the one grinning, because I will catch more than both of them combined. LOL

:stir: :poke:

cbhunter

RUGER":scsk3lp5 said:
Sounds good man, we will be in a Phoenix with a grinning fat guy, and another frowning fat guy and kid. :)

I will be the one grinning, because I will catch more than both of them combined. LOL

:stir: :poke:

Don't forget the plug..............and GAS!! :rotf: :D

TNReb

RUGER":25t2hpnc said:

Is he still posting on here? I admittedly don't read as much as I used to, but I don't recall seeing him around much.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
TNReb":3m0o1ofo said:
RUGER":3m0o1ofo said:

Is he still posting on here? I admittedly don't read as much as I used to, but I don't recall seeing him around much.
Every once in a while

Sent from my LGL52VL using Tapatalk

Latest posts