“I found your camera”

Shed Hunter

A buddy of mine went shed hunting where I usually do in TN today and let me know I forgot one of my cameras. I completely cannot even remember putting this camera out in that spot this past season, but he knew it was mine because I number my cameras on the bottom of them. It's a good thing I forgot it. I've had pictures of this deer for three years and never ver much during season. Now that I live in Ohio it's up to him to kill it next year and I'm glad he has an idea where to go after him late season

Attachments

• 2F419A77-4EED-4911-BDC9-60BFE75EE879.jpeg
    2F419A77-4EED-4911-BDC9-60BFE75EE879.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 309

Ski

I've done a few walks in Ohio now. Lots of great sign but no sheds. Didn't like finding this.

That rights there's wrong as two boys spooning. I've had 10 cams stolen here in TN, so bastards are everywhere.

As for sheds, most of the bucks I've got on camera in Ohio still holding. I'll be up at the property next weekend and will have a better look, but its usually March when I see them hornless.

Shed Hunter

That rights there's wrong as two boys spooning. I've had 10 cams stolen here in TN, so bastards are everywhere.

As for sheds, most of the bucks I've got on camera in Ohio still holding. I'll be up at the property next weekend and will have a better look, but its usually March when I see them hornless.
I found a cell cam about .5 mile away that was undisturbed and unlocked. I will say the guy who got his camera smashed was a little stupid to put it pointed at the trail coming into the area.

I've seen a lot of big antlers being picked up but most young bucks are still holding at least one side and some of the big guys are too. I seen where a kid killed a booner yesterday up here and someone else found a shed off a possible 200" deer

Ski

I found a cell cam about .5 mile away that was undisturbed and unlocked. I will say the guy who got his camera smashed was a little stupid to put it pointed at the trail coming into the area.

I've seen a lot of big antlers being picked up but most young bucks are still holding at least one side and some of the big guys are too. I seen where a kid killed a booner yesterday up here and someone else found a shed off a possible 200" deer

Oh yeah pretty soon you'll have seen so many big bucks killed, on cam, and sheds that it won't seem like a big deal anymore. You're experiencing the reverse of what I experienced when I moved here. It's deer hunting's version of culture shock lol

Speedwell-Hunter

"I've had 10 cams stolen here in TN"- That is INSANE. Cell cams? if so at least get their face before stolen? why such a problem where you are at? that is crazy

Ski

"I've had 10 cams stolen here in TN"- That is INSANE. Cell cams? if so at least get their face before stolen? why such a problem where you are at? that is crazy

Because there are too many scumbag neighbors. I'd like to say I've got one particular suspect in mind but truth is it could be one of several. I hadn't run cell cams before but I now have cell cams with gps locators that I activate via an app on my phone, so if the trespassing bastards do it again I'll see it real time and be able to take the sheriff right to wherever the camera ends up. I'm hoping they steal again just so I'll have a chance to get my other cams back.

Speedwell-Hunter

Because there are too many scumbag neighbors. I'd like to say I've got one particular suspect in mind but truth is it could be one of several. I hadn't run cell cams before but I now have cell cams with gps locators that I activate via an app on my phone, so if the trespassing bastards do it again I'll see it real time and be able to take the sheriff right to wherever the camera ends up. I'm hoping they steal again just so I'll have a chance to get my other cams back.
Fantastic, I hope they steal it too for that reason, and then charge them. what pond scum.

Atchman2

I had a camera that I forgot. It finally ran out of batteries because a kudzu vine grew high enough for it to auto take pictures of the vine growing! One of my friends saw it there and told me about it.

Latest posts