Gibson county trespassing..outside of Milan

Thekla

Got a couple pics of this Azz hole on my property Tuesday night.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240111_154427_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240111_154427_Gallery.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 37

Ski

I appreciate coon hunters who kill the coons because I firmly believe in controlling the population of nest raiders. But to think they don't affect deer is ridiculous. You can't hardly believe hunting pressure drives deer away but think coon hunting with dogs doesn't bother them. And a trespasser is a trespasser regardless of reason.

timberjack86

My neighboring land owner also told me herself that her coon hunters didn't trespass and that I must have cameras on her land. Coon hunters suck.
Painting with a broad brush? If my dogs cross onto property I don't have permission to hunt I just tone them on my Garmin. They come right back to me. There's no reason for trespassing dogs and poachers anymore. To say coon hunters suck is a shot at me and all the other ones that do it right.

rem270

Painting with a broad brush? If my dogs cross onto property I don't have permission to hunt I just tone them on my Garmin. They come right back to me. There's no reason for trespassing dogs and poachers anymore. To say coon hunters suck is a shot at me and all the other ones that do it right.
I wish there were more like you around here. I'd let you hunt my property all you wanted.

The last one I talked to bragged about getting run off a farm so much the farmer just quit fighting with him and he does what he wants now. That's how most are around here.

timberjack86

I wish there were more like you around here. I'd let you hunt my property all you wanted.

The last one I talked to bragged about getting run off a farm so much the farmer just quit fighting with him and he does what he wants now. That's how most are around here.
I appreciate that, those guys like that aren't hunters. They are poachers, trespassers or both. I'm not a super serious coon hunter but I like to coon hunt my bear dogs just to keep them in shape and kill some nest raiders too. I hunt curs and they are silent on track and catch alot of coons on the ground. They are also hell on possums too lol

Jcalder

Problem is so many coon hunters don't do it right. You should be scolding the ones giving you a bad name, not the guy that's fed up with their bs.

deerhunter10

I appreciate coon hunters who kill the coons because I firmly believe in controlling the population of nest raiders. But to think they don't affect deer is ridiculous. You can't hardly believe hunting pressure drives deer away but think coon hunting with dogs doesn't bother them. And a trespasser is a trespasser regardless of reason.
This. If you can't retrieve a deer without permission then the dog is the same imo. With the updates in gps collars and the technology with it, not many excuses for their dogs to get on another property. Thankfully around our places coon hunting with dogs hasn't been an issue in years. And with dp traps it takes out the need for them. Hate to be that way but so many bad experiences with them hard not to be.

Latest posts