Etowah poaching

rem270

Evidently he thinks he's above the law and can hunt wherever he wants to. He should be ashamed for putting his son in that situation. [but probably not]
His hunting privileges should be taken away for a very long time.
I heard from a local member through PM that the son cussed out the game warden in January when he pulled up on them while hunting somewhere they weren't supposed to be. Sounds like the son is already on a path of destruction at 13 years old.

knightrider

IMG_4115.gif

afterdemgobblers

At what point does this guy learn that he cant just go hunt on anybodies property and get away with it? Or hunt over bait, or teach his son how to break the law.This is like the 6th or 7th time over the past 6 or 7 years that he has been caught breaking the hunting laws. Now he is teaching his son to do the same thing! and this is the same guy (poleaxe) that was on here bashing the game warden for hunting over bait now look.

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpeg
    IMG_0450.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 18

Roost 1

The way I read it TWRA confiscated his phone and this new charge with his son is from April 2023. Sometimes it works out that way, however I doubt he is still currently breaking laws. Hopefully he and his son will learn from this.

agelessssone

And it is even still going on here in cwd unit. Walmart and tractor supply closest to me stock their deer corn.

My property is pretty small, and I don't bait. There are larger properties around me, one is 3-4 times the size of mine, and I have seen that property owner with bags of corn in the back of his side by side on the trailer behind his truck as I passed him on our road. What really gets me is that they have ag crops on the other end of that property, but they push over a mile in to hunt on top of me. I just get in earlier than them and let them push deer to me.;)

According to his profile page https://www.tndeer.com/members/poleaxe.12090/ , his last activity here was Nov 19, 2023.
Is this him?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240426_212804_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240426_212804_Chrome.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 44

Latest posts