Warren Co Poaching Conviction

AT Hiker

Glad they got them but it appears most poaching cases are the result of someone turning somebody else in. Makes you wonder how many cases are out there that TWRA has no knowledge about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diehard Hunter

AT Hiker":nqfcvdlg said:
Glad they got them but it appears most poaching cases are the result of someone turning somebody else in. Makes you wonder how many cases are out there that TWRA has no knowledge about.

1-2 officers in most counties..........unless people turn them in or they are very unlucky, the chances of getting caught are almost nil.

TX300mag

AT Hiker":3gnrl63l said:

Bingo! That's always my first question when someone complains about a poaching situation. "Did you turn them in?" If not, complaining does no good.

abuckn6does

TX300mag":27xjn7qb said:
AT Hiker":27xjn7qb said:

Bingo! That's always my first question when someone complains about a poaching situation. "Did you turn them in?" If not, complaining does no good.

X2

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
This reminds me that I need to call the office to follow up on one of the poachers that I turned in last season. Unfortunately, most judges see poaching as a victimless crime and charge accordingly... Now if you kill a stray dog or feral cat, Katy bar the door!

Latest posts