2017 African Safari Couples Special

Sniper

A few weeks ago I posted about a new hunting show we teamed with called Giving Back which will begin airing on the Hunt channel early 2017. As a promotion for this we are offering the following couples safari package. This is a significantly discounted hunt especially for two people. Everything is included except airfare, an overnight in Jo'burg and taxidermy(optional). I will help everyone from beginning to end to ensure everything goes smoothly throughout the entire process. The safari will be conducted at our main lodge, Sand River Hills in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. The safari is scheduled to start on August 7th 2017. Contact me for any questions!

Attachments

• IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 2,999

Sniper

JA it would start on August 7th and then depart on August 15. You can also extend your stay if you want to hunt more days and animals. We will definitley give you a good deal. You would leave the States on August 4th to start on the 7th.

JArender

I'm more wishful thinking right now than anything. It will be 2018 or later before I go to Africa. I have two hunts booked and working on two more for 2017. the big one in Tajik I leave for first week of jan. I must have lost my mind for a min to think I'd have time in 2017 lol

Sniper

I haven't made a plan for 2018 yet. If you are interested now is the time. Also myself and all my South African family will have a booth at the NWTF show in Nashville February 2017. Think this will be our 11th year there at that show. Good time to meet everyone and also will be all the same faces you will see on that side. It's only us and we do not use any booking agents or people in the middle making unrealistic promises.

Sniper

Just a word on this, we found out yesterday that Dish Network is dropping The Hunt channel next year. We are still offering the package and it will be videoed just not sure when or what network it may air on. Regardless this is a great deal and cause and wonderful opportunity for a couple to enjoy South Africa.

Latest posts