Dean Parisian, Canada, Colorado, Montana, 2017

Dean Parisian

Pamelot, TN Ghost Ranc MT San Jose del Cabo, MX
This web site is the best deer hunting campfire on the internet in my opinion. For certain a wonderful friendly group of hunters in a great state!

I tried for a long time to fiddle with putting this story here but fighting with all the pictures was wasting far too much time. I hope the moderators understand why I am directing this story to my blog. It was simply so much easier to navigate and the pictures tell more of the story.

I am not trying to drive traffic to my blog for business purposes. I do not accept new clients under any circumstances. I hope you enjoy coming along for a great fall hunting season I was blessed to experience!

http://www.deanparisian.com/2017/12/dea ... ntana.html

AT Hiker

As always, great job!
Did you encounter many other hunters on your hunt to the Eastern side while on public ground? Not sure if you ventured to the public ground or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deck78

Such a thrilling tale Dean! I love your enthusiasm and continued drive to make dreams a reality! My season in TN has been less than thrilling this year and deer sightings are few and far between. Always good to read someone else's successful hunting stories!

Latest posts