South Africa 2018 Safari Special

Sniper

Trophy Game Safaris has teamed with Hammer Bullets out of Montana. The owners of Hammer Bullets and I are going over to South Africa to hunt early spring of 2018, come and join us!

Hammer hunting package will consist of the following: 11 nights and 12 days with 10 allocated hunting days based out of our Sand River Hills lodge in the Limpopo Province of South Africa.

5 animals to include: ( 1 ) Trophy Blue Wildebeest, ( 1 ) Management Blue Wildebeest, ( 1 ) Trophy Impala, ( 1 ) Trophy Warthog or Common Duiker, ( 1 ) Jackal with an afternoon of bird hunting.

The reduced package rate for the above safari is: $4,600.00

This is all inclusive to include lodging, meals/drinks, guide service, vehicle and trackers once you arrive to our Sand River Hills Lodge. There will not be any additional costs at the end of the safari unless you add animals, additional hunting days or a travel package to your trip.

We will also reduce the Observer rate from $250/day to $195/day if you would be bringing a non-hunter along.

The full cost of this safari would be over $8000.00 so this is a significant savings offered to Hammer Bullet supporters.

The above does not include any cost incurred for travel, meals or lodging prior to arriving to our Sand River Hills lodge with the exception of airport pickup from Polokwane.

The above does not cover any taxidermy costs or shipping of trophies.

The above does not cover any tips or gratuities at your own discretion to Trophy Game Safaris staff.

You can visit our website at http://www.tgsafari.co.za or contact me via email at [email protected]

Also you will need to shoot Hammer Bullets while on safari. I field tested them last year on several plains game species with exceptional results. In return for shooting Hammer Bullets we will also give you a 15% discount on any trophies added if you book the hunt before the end of October. If after October 31, 2017 up until Dec 31, 2017 we will give a 10% discount on trophies added.

Here is a link to Hammer Bullets.

https://hammerbullets.com/shop/

Latest posts