You have to look close.

rifle02

1689438871488.png

rifle02

about the camera. I bought 2 as bargains on Amazon. One good the other not so good. On one the case warped and it leaked rainwater. Still functioned though. I've found them both to have overly sensitive PIR. I believe I have the sensitivity set at med or maybe lo on this one. They are picky about bright sunshine so I've had to play with mounting angle, etc. Takes pictures of moving shadows constantly or did until I fooled with them some.

Ski

about the camera. I bought 2 as bargains on Amazon. One good the other not so good. On one the case warped and it leaked rainwater. Still functioned though. I've found them both to have overly sensitive PIR. I believe I have the sensitivity set at med or maybe lo on this one. They are picky about bright sunshine so I've had to play with mounting angle, etc. Takes pictures of moving shadows constantly or did until I fooled with them some.

I only bought two as well. Both set at medium sensitivity and the lowest resolution. Mine don't have any of those issues. But I've sure had plenty of those cheap Amazon cameras that leak or lose time or quit working after awhile. So far these ones are impressing me for the money.

rifle02

I only bought two as well. Both set at medium sensitivity and the lowest resolution. Mine don't have any of those issues. But I've sure had plenty of those cheap Amazon cameras that leak or lose time or quit working after awhile. So far these ones are impressing me for the money.
Even though the one leaked and fogged up all the time I am still using it. I fashioned a thicker weather seal from some carpet tape. The only thing that camera does is sit on a picnic table aimed at my camper to watch for any mischief. It does take pictures of deer, armadillos , Birds Etc., so it's still functions quite well. It is aimed at an Eastward Direction so the glare in the morning messes it up but it does what I wanted to do right now. And the pictures it takes are good.

Speedwell-Hunter

Do you have any?
I have 5 campark 4k cams along with 3 spartan cams, the Spartan Cameras are so expensive, so I run these in places I know that I won't have thieves.

I also run the campark ones at my house for basically a cheap mans version of a security system; my crawlspace is so hard to run things through, so I am not hardwiring my cameras into the electrical, so I'm using these instead.

In smash and grab burglary, they're not gonna see where these cameras are, they're not gonna have time to see unless they case my house.

Latest posts