WTB Quality Custom Smokeless Muzzleloading rifle

cecil30-30

Luke usually has some in stock.

rodeojoe

Luke usually has some in stock.
Thanks for the link.
I have known about Luke since Huntacholic had him make him his first one.
I am looking more for a used one that maybe someone went a different route or upgraded.
Mostly looking for one built on a bolt action.
All of those would be custom but the Savages I would guess anyway.

TN Larry

If you run across a break action 45/70 conversion that you are not interested in, I might be interested in it for my daughter.

Dobble1614

Looking to buy a Quality Custom used Smokeless muzzleloading rifle.
I like Remingtons, but would consider others.
I am in Cookeville.
I have one built by a fella named Tim in Cleveland Tennessee it's built off a Remington model 700 muzzleloader action it's shoots excellent if ud like I can try to find you his number and send to you

ewc

If you want the first or maybe second .40 ever built, send me a message. Savage action; Pac-Nor 13 twist barrel.

No sabots and I did all the.40 load development before Steve started his load development.

195 grain Barnes @ 3,200 are fairly awesome.

ewc

I know it's been surpassed, but i made a couple chip shots at 300; and one at 326.

rodeojoe

If you want the first or maybe second .40 ever built, send me a message. Savage action; Pac-Nor 13 twist barrel.

No sabots and I did all the.40 load development before Steve started his load development.

195 grain Barnes @ 3,200 are fairly awesome.

Thanks, but I want to stick with a 45 or 50 cal.

Wiley

And here is this one....

bigrob

I have one built by a fella named Tim in Cleveland Tennessee it's built off a Remington model 700 muzzleloader action it's shoots excellent if ud like I can try to find you his number and send to you
What did that build cost on a 700 ML action

rodeojoe

Tim Swallows. He built me one in 2016 that I have been hunting with since then. It shoots great.
It was around $1,300 back then.
Maybe getting the Stainless steel coated a different color and the stock dipped is all I really need?
He did a good job overall on the rifle. Guess I just want something different to look at all those hours sitting in the woods. ;)

Last edited:

JAJ

Tim Swallows. He built me one in 2016 that I have been hunting with since then. It shoots great.
It was around $1,300 back then.
Maybe getting the Stainless steel coated a different color and the stock dipped is all I really need?
He did a good job overall on the rifle. Guess I just want something different to look at all those hours sitting in the woods. ;)
Know how to get ahold of him?

Latest posts