Custom lasered items

memfuzz

In addition to the tumblers, I do other items. Prices starting around $5 for individual slate coasters, $25 for the aluminum front pocket wallets, and up from there depending on the item. I've even done Red Ryders for that first Christmas for the future TNDEER members! Flags are dependent on the size and options, framing, hanging hardware etc. Feel free to message or text 901-601-0681 to discuss your ideas. Thanks!

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    37.6 KB · Views: 59
  • image8.jpeg
    image8.jpeg
    46.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 63
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 60
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    46.9 KB · Views: 58
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    34.5 KB · Views: 58
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 57
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    44.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    71.2 KB · Views: 58

mr.big

See the aluminum rudder on the bottom of the stock, it comes off. I'd like to have Daddy's name put on one side and his birth and death dates on the other I just haven't ever really looked into getting it done.
That was his rifle
IMG_6679.jpeg

memfuzz

See the aluminum rudder on the bottom of the stock, it comes off. I'd like to have Daddy's name put on one side and his birth and death dates on the other I just haven't ever really looked into getting it done.
That was his rifle
View attachment 215434
My laser is a CO2, and as such I would not be able to mark it easily. My tumblers and such, what is actually being done is burning away the powdercoat, leaving the metal underneath exposed. There is a spray that can be used that will leaving a dark mark where the laser beam hits it, but I've not had any experience with it. A fiber laser on the other hand would mark that bare aluminum easily. I can help locate you someone near you that has one if you want. Another option would be an actual engraving, and I have a place in Memphis that does great work. They just engraved a pewter platter for a lady's retirement gift from a local business.

Attachments

• engraved platter.jpg
    engraved platter.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 9

mr.big

My laser is a CO2, and as such I would not be able to mark it easily. My tumblers and such, what is actually being done is burning away the powdercoat, leaving the metal underneath exposed. There is a spray that can be used that will leaving a dark mark where the laser beam hits it, but I've not had any experience with it. A fiber laser on the other hand would mark that bare aluminum easily. I can help locate you someone near you that has one if you want. Another option would be an actual engraving, and I have a place in Memphis that does great work. They just engraved a pewter platter for a lady's retirement gift from a local business.
Something like that's what I want. I thought about taking it to a place that makes trophy's to do it.

Latest posts