Sold/Expired WTB Beretta AL391 Urika 20ga Youth

MidTNKayakAngler

Looking for a Beretta AL 391 Urika Youth 20ga in great shape. I saw that there was one on here earlier this year, but is no longer available.

MidTNKayakAngler

biglefty20":1xuryxvi said:
Great choice, have one here I use a lot... But it's NFS

I know that's usually not Said by me but it's my wife's lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, this will be for my wife. She has one she's borrowing, but the owner will not come off it, but she can borrow it for as long as she wants, but wants her own.

She has a Silver Pigeon, and bought a Browning Silver Hunter last week thinking that would be close to the Beretta, but unfortunately she did not care for it. She said the felt recoil was greater on the Silver Hunter than the AL 391 Urika Youth and it just didn't feel right.

We're thinking of maybe trying the A400 Xcel Sporting 20/28, and then having it fitted to her, or I'll let her try my A400 Xtreme and see if she can handle the recoil ok, and then see if it can be fitted. She wants something that she can fire 150-200 rounds through in a day and be ok, also something not to heavy, or bulky which I think the A400 might be to bulky for her.

rukiddin

I have the A400 in the 28 gauge. I really like it. And it's extremely easy on the shoulder. I also just got a sx3 in 20 gauge. I was super impressed with this gun. Shot it on the skeet field Sunday and loved it. Really soft shooter. I honestly think it's a tick faster on cycling than the A400. Impressive because I thought the A400 was the fastest cycling shotgun I ever saw.

Latest posts