World Series

Scioto

Go Tribe!

Alright. Kluber gets through six with under 90 pitches. Time for Miller. Kluber can go game 5, maybe game 4 if needed. Lester has thrown a lot of pitches. Need to chase him now.

Scioto

Good Tribe win. Kluber was lights out. Now they can't be swept. It's all icing on the cake after last night.

Scioto

Tribe up 2-1! What a game last night. Francona pulled all the stops to scratch out a run and now home-field back in the Indians favor. Classic game last night.

DaveB

Cleveland in 5 seems very likely even tho Lester is throwing tonight. Weather Channel says its going to be blowing in again.

I'm thinking Kyle Hendricks as a reliever this evening should Lester run out of gas. The Kid should be able to go two or three. Arrieta for an inning should work also.

Bryant & Rizzo need a wake up call along with most of the team. This hot/cold thing is not working.

Just as Toronto had their World Series in Texas I am beginning to think Chicago had theirs in Los Angeles.

Maddon is going to take a beating in the media if tonight is the end.

Scioto

Part of being an Indians fan is I'm very much able to envision an historic collapse. One out, bottom of the 9th in 1997 still haunts me and it's Halloween eve. Yes, I don't have to worry about Jose Mesa on the mound or Mike Hargrove managing, but I still think this series is going back to Cleveland and I don't think Madden will burn Arieta tonight. As a result, a game 7 is a distinct possibility with Arieta pitching game 6. So far, Tito seems to have made all the right moves and just hope it continues, but I'd rather see the kid Merritt tonight who the Cubs haven't seen, as I don't think Bauer is back from his self imposed droning and was ineffective in game 2.

Scioto

Indians let that one get away. Stranded too many runners. Bold and risky move by Madden paid off. I think this thing is going 7 games.

Latest posts