WOOF...

Westtnduckhtr

I would drive by on the way north to my place and see you all parked on the levee, halfway down the hill or the parking lot if it was dryer. When I was interested in it, it was owned by Tom??? from Nashville, club house was the white house in Miston. His sons did not want to sell it since they killed 500 some odd ducks that year. Was off an on listed with SLC. Seemed at the time to be a big deer place which I have no interest in shooting.

Bgoodman30

I would drive by on the way north to my place and see you all parked on the levee, halfway down the hill or the parking lot if it was dryer. When I was interested in it, it was owned by Tom??? from Nashville, club house was the white house in Miston. His sons did not want to sell it since they killed 500 some odd ducks that year. Was off an on listed with SLC. Seemed at the time to be a big deer place which I have no interest in shooting.
Yes correct. The hunting wasn't as good when he listed it with SLC in 10-11 although you saw me on the listing with a pile of ducks.. lol. The farm was mostly select cut which really made it great deer hunting in an old growth hardwood bottom. The duck hunting suffered for several years from the timber harvest until the farm healed naturally. Anyways love that place spent more time duck hunting there than anywhere. One of the most diverse and dynamic farms in west Tn. Killed them in blinds and tight in the trees.