Sold/Expired Wine Bottles wanted

BamaProud

If anyone has a collection of relatively clean/empty wine bottles they would like to part with I am looking for some to bottle my first batch of homemade wine. ...If my calculations are correct I think I will need 25-30 bottles.

TNLynn

Try your local winery. I buy mine at the winery in crossville for $3 or $4 dollars a case. When they empty one, they rinse and put them in a case upside down. Most wineries offer free tasting and go through a ton of bottles and do not reuse them. I have bottles from most every winery around.

TS_13

The best resource is a bar. In that I mean go talk to them, ask them to save all of the liquor bottles with caps. I have a LOT bottles in these, all you have to do it run them in your dish washer. I am telling you, they will give you as much as you want, I used to take a bottle or two back to them, they loved it.

BamaProud

Thanks for the east TN offers,but I think I can find some locally. Might try the bar suggestion...or just bottle it the same way I do my home made beer. I still have several weeks to come up with a plan.

...what kind ya making Kimber45?

John3

i hate i didnt see this sooner. We are moving and just threw out about 50 that were in some wine rack. sorry

Latest posts