winchester extended range??

jaybird62

Shot a lot of it. It's as good as HeviShot. I've shot a lot of both. It's what I hunted with the past two seasons. How much is it selling for where you do your ammo shopping?

I'm going to have several boxes for sale at the Vous, if I can make it down there.

cruff10

I have never shot a $40 box...and don't plan to....I can't see how a $40 will put a bird down better than my $10 of Winchester Supreme or Remington Nitros.

Last year at 55 steps killed a bird with Remington Nitros 3inch...

Year before that at 45 steps killed one with Supreme 3.5inch...

If it patters good, then why change it.

I would rather spend $40 on 4 boxes and see which one patters better than spend $40 on a maybe good pattern...

I don't have that much money to spend...

bogger

rem 870 supermag i couldnt get them to hold a pattern supremes shot much better i went to the federal flight control better pattern out of my gun with a gobblin thunder

baller_9

cruff10 said:
I have never shot a $40 box...and don't plan to....I can't see how a $40 will put a bird down better than my $10 of Winchester Supreme or Remington Nitros.

Last year at 55 steps killed a bird with Remington Nitros 3inch...

Year before that at 45 steps killed one with Supreme 3.5inch...

If it patters good, then why change it.

I would rather spend $40 on 4 boxes and see which one patters better than spend $40 on a maybe good pattern...

I don't have that much money to spend...

I shoot the Winchester Supremes also. If someone will give me a box of $40 shells I might try them but until then I will keep killing birds with the Supremes! Seriously though anything within 45 yards will be dead with a good box of $10-15 shells. I shot a bird at 55 steps 3 yards ago with the Supremes. Good luck with whatever you shoot!

762hunter

They did have more of a thump and patterned a much more consistent group out of My Benelli Nova at 30 yards. I had the 4 corners to my air compressor box and put a Shoot-n-see target on each to try a few shells.

you could really tell the thump difference as it hit the cardboard.

This is my new Turkey Gun for this year.
870Turkeygun.jpg

Hope the XTended Range like it cause they are a pretty penny

buckdead

dont think im going to pay $40 neither. aint no fun thinking about dollars fling out your barrel instead of lead. 3.5 supremes kill em dead enough for me. didnt really think i would hear anyone say they are worth $40 a box.

TiminTN

It will be a slightly more dense pattern than the Supremes, but not worth the difference in price. I hunted with Supremes last year, and probably will again this.

For the discriminating turkey hunter, they will out perform the Supremes.

Latest posts