Wicked Ridge RDX 400

Crow Terminator

I shot one last week. It feels good in hand but you are seriously looking at spending money out of the gate for well needed upgrades. The bolts that come with it are cheap aluminum shafts. The scope on it is Tenpoint's low end scope. It is a relatively light poundage bow compared to others in the 2019 market but is very stiff to draw with a rope. I think its because of the longer power stroke...it's a beast to chocolate chip cookie. The arrows and scope can be upgraded. You can put an AccuDraw crank on it and that will take care of the stiff draw cycle. But the biggest gripe I had about it was the trigger. Absolute junk trigger. Lots of creep in it. I wish they would have put the trigger of the Stealth NXT or Nitro in it. Otherwise, it was on par in speed with the other bows. It does have more noticeable "recoil" or handshock than the other bows I shot. Before I shot one, it was tops of my list. Had I bought one sight unseen, it would have been the one. After shooting it, it was the bottom of my list. But each person is different. For the same money, you can get the Titan M1 by Tenpoint and have a better bow IMO. It's not as fast but already had some of the things upgraded on it.

SKFOOTER

I've found a Wicked Ridge RDX 400 package that includes the Illuminated Scope and the TenPoint Hammerhead Case that I can get out the door for $725. $795 with AcuDraw. Those prices are very tempting!

Crow Terminator

If you want one...those prices are actually high on them.

Wyvern Creations has them for $659 with free shipping to your door in the standard package. The case and illuminated scope come with it, 3 arrows and a quiver. They are the cheap aluminum arrows though. You can also upgrade anything on them via their website....scope, arrows, accudraw, etc. With accudraw and that illuminated scope, his price is $749 shipped. I would highly recommend the scope and arrow upgrade. I also found out you CAN upgrade the trigger to the same one in the Nitro and Stealth. I think they call it the T5 trigger. It's a $150 upgrade from TenPoint.

SKFOOTER

Would u recommend the Titan M1 over the RDX 400? And I don't see the case included free in the RDX 400 package on Wyvern's website. Also, do I really need the AcuDraw vs the Rope Sled on these narrow limb crossbows?

SKFOOTER

Thanks for the replies. After holding both the RDX400 and Titan M1 I purchased the Titan M1 with Accu Draw and a Plano Spire hard case. Really like the way it feels.

Latest posts